Ratchet Lashing Straps, 25mm Ratchet Tie Down, 25mm Ratchet Lashing Straps manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 500kgs Capacity 2" 25mm Ratchet Lashing Straps with S Hook, 1-1/16"-45mm 1500kgs Ratchet Straps Buckle, Cargo Package Corner Protector, Plastic Packing Corner Protector and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1,000 Pieces||US $1-5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
Insert strap into slot(A) and take up slack.Push down and pull up on handle to work the ratchet until the strap is as tight as necessary.Push down the handle(B) to lock Tie down.
To Release Tie Down
Pull back on Quick Release Handle(C) and hold.Pull handle(B) up and over to a flat postion.Pull Tie down up to loosen and remove strap from slot(A).
1) PE manufactured Webbing Strap
2) Ratchet tensile strength 700kgs
3) Webbing tensile strength 800kgs
4) Hook tensile strength 700kgs
5) Length 5 metres X width 25mm
6) Robust ratchet securing mechanism
7) Ideal for strapping and securing motorcycles,ATVs,jetskis.
Packing & Delivery
1.8 metres X width
Blue & Customerized
2 pcs per blister + insert card/several pcs per blister + insert card/double blister/bulk package.
As your request.
1) Inspect strap and buckle before each use.DO NOT use tie downs that are worn or frayed due to outdoor elements.
2) Be certail that the area of attachment will be strong enough to withstand strap tension and excess forces resulting from unexpected shifts during transport.
3) NEVER overtighten.Stand clear of hook and strap rebound path when using tie down.Never use additional bars or levers to apply tension.
4) Store product indoors when not in use.
5) Tie downs are not for lifing,pulling,towing or carrying human weigth.
6) Failure to understand all instructions and warnings before using this product may result in personal injury or property damage.
7) For maximum strength,hooks and buckles must be in line with direction of pull.
8) Protect webbing from sharp edges,hot surfaces and acids.
9) DO NOT USE extension bar lever,plier or any tools,USE hand power only.
10) Attach Tie Down hooks to handlebars or frame member,where it will not slip side to side.
11) Tie Downs are consumable products and will break down in time and use through exposure to the elements and weather.